"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ice and New Life

Last week Thomas and I had a fun date day and went ice skating in Salt Lake at an outdoor skating rink - which I have always wanted to do! We also went to a ballet that night and saw "The Snow Queen" - I really loved it! Thomas did too actually :) It was beautiful. We got front row seats dead center, which was really cool. I love seeing the expressions on the dancers' faces.
Other highlights were Valentine's, and.....my sister Susie had her baby on the 11th!!! She is SO cute. See picture below :)






I made some cupcakes for work for Valentine's Day!

John and Linda: thank you for the Red Robin gift card!
We very much enjoyed it as it is one of our favorite places to eat!
Oh, and Thomas got like 6 REFILLS of strawberry lemonade.


On Valentin's Day we went on a hike! The same one we
went on our second date two years ago!

Part of a frozen waterfall





And we had yummy pretzels! Heart shaped for the occasion :)

My new niece! Thomas and I drive home in a few weeks to see
her and I'm helping throw a shower for my sister :) Thomas put
together this photo to insert in the shower invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment