Anyhow, after frosting them, I cut them up only to get somewhat of a gooey mess!! I should have left them in for 5 -10 min longer! The edges were ok, so I just brought those over. So we were left with a pan of brownies without the edges...which actually turned out to be good when they set overnight.
"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson
Saturday, February 25, 2012
February Lovin'
Thanks mom for the yummy lunch at Outback we had this past week (we got Cheesy Aussie Fries and they are a HUGE helping). I didn't think to take a picture until after we had almost devoured the whole plate! So filling and SO good. Our night followed with a Toys R Us stop to grab a few mini Legos (picture displayed below of our lovely collection), ice cream bars at Costco (I AM ADDICTED. SO FREAKIN GOOD), and the dollar theatre to see "Tin Tin," which we both enjoyed.

So these are my "Seduced By Chocolate Brownies." Don't look very seducy, do they? Well....I made my classic homemade brownie recipe for a game night with some friends. I was very excited about it as I haven't made them in a while (and you have to make these sorts of desserts with others in mind, as it is far too dangerous to keep a 9 x 13 in. pan of homemade brownies with white chocolate chips and cream cheese frosting all to yourself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment