"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Monday, September 2, 2013

Recap of Summer

A few summer memories in photos:

My Birthday came around - the cake Thomas made me, YUM

Home for a few days - spent time with family and bestie :)

Which included blackberry picking

And a few trips to the beach

Bought a puppy (I wish)

Put on the Seattle 5K Foam Fest



Sweet costumes, yes?

Llama Fest



Cathy came to visit, so we introduced the to "The Pie."


Ate watermelon

Went camping with friends

And Thomas got s'mores stuck in his beard.

Bought a bike

Some of the beautiful scenery on my rides:




Hiked the Y (I had before, but Thomas hadn't)



Worked/Ran the Salt Lake City 5K Foam Fest



Yah!

Bought a bed frame!

..........Now on to FALL! My Favorite season of the year!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, OKAY! I love love love all these pictures and fabulous adventures! NYC seemed like the best thing ever, and your summer looked so fun! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just looked through all your Japan pictures - AMAZING! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! We need to get together again soon btw :)

    ReplyDelete