Nearby, there is this little cute dessert restaurant called "The Chocolate." It's actually in a house turned into a restaurant, and you choose whatever room you want to enjoy your dessert in - really unique and cute idea. Anyhow, they make this dessert called a "cazookie" which is an underbaked cookie with ice cream on top. I've had something like this before, but it sure wasn't called a cazookie! I guess it doesn't matter as long as it tastes good! It was super yummy! We got to choose two kinds of cookie dough - we did white chocolate macadamia nut and chocolate chip.
Mad Libs, dessert, and someone you love go together real well
$7 is a little steep (especially for something so easy to make), so I made them at home when we got a craving :) It's super easy - basically just half a chocolate chip cookie dough recipe, bake in a tin or small ceramic/glass dish at 475 for about 10 min. You cook it at the high heat to get the top done, but the inside gooey....mmmm I think I'll be making these again real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment