My brother and niece visited with us a couple weeks ago and I decided to take on making them a Cafe Rio dinner: sweet pork barbacoa burrito of course!
Thomas bought me these beautiful daffodils - my favorite! So bright and cheerful
Just some cute pics of Quilbert - Thomas says it looks like a baby announcement!
Lego time!
Our new mini figures this month were Mr. waiter man and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde
50 Jones caps got us a free backpack from Jones!
The highlight of the month was flying home for my best friend's wedding. I visited with family while home as well - it was a great weekend:
Took the dogs to the beach. I miss all that green!
My Chicas!
Visiting with family: Juliana made me this penguin drawing.
The cutie-patootie Miss Emily
Made banana caramel crepes one morning
A walk in the botanical garden:
Thomas and I found a restaurant near Salt Lake that sells Monte Cristo's! It was quite tasty! Nothing beats Disneyland, but these definitely compared!
I made a creme cheese strawberry pie for a friend's birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment