A recap of our Easter weekend included a pinic, strawberry shortcake making, Easter program at church (I love Easter music!), and dinner with great friends. AND I got to wear a new dress (which I'm also wearing to best friend's wedding this month :)
Such a beautiful day for a picnic!
Quilly had a nice walk
My new dress!
Thomas made these cute little no bake nests
For primary, we did a combined singing/sharing time and we did "Resurrection Eggs." I remember doing this as a kid and loved it
I was in charge of dessert for our Easter dinner, so I took advantage of buying a huge thing of strawberries from Costco and made strawberry shortcake! Turned out yummy if I do say so myself :)
Took leftovers into work the next day!
And while we are talking about food, we had chocolate chip waffles tonight for dinner, with nothing else but butter, strawberries, and homemade whipped creme. I love food.
I love you guys
ReplyDeleteLove you too!
ReplyDelete