"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

9-10-11

So I know it's been like 4 months, but I wanted to put some pics up of our special day. Thomas and I had a beautiful wedding. It really couldn't have been a more perfect day. I have to admit that I am pretty proud of the fact of how low budget cost our wedding was. We made our cake together, I made my bouquet and the boutonnieres, Candace did my hair and I did my makeup. We had the reception in the Mann's backyard - they already had all the lights and I provided the rest of the decorations. Family did all the food. Brother and Brother-in law did photos, I got my dream dress for only $500, and Thomas got a steal on his suit. Oh, and our venue was free and of course the best :) It was an amazing day and I wouldn't change a thing! Below are some of our favorite photos of the day:



Getting ready at 5:30am! :/
note the shirt.


Mom made me these wonderful strawberry cream cheese crepes which I ate on the way to the Temple at 7am!





Mr. and Mrs. Mann :)




















Reception

Mmm...the food was SO good.



Can you believe him?!....I can.
Jones are a thing with Thomas and me. I mean,
who doesn't love them?? It was his idea to have
custom jones in our colors with our photos on the
front. Each one had a part of our story on the back.






Funny story: my nephew wore this around
his neck for a while...until he realized it had
been around my leg.


I loved our day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment