"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmastime



This month has been busy busy busy at work (a lot of overtime) as we had tons of Christmas parties and events, which was very different for my last job as winter was our down season.  We didn't get out to doing many things in the area, but here are some fun pics:

Christmas Lights at the Riverwoods






Christmas Baking!

Fudge, Toffee, No-Bakes, Sugar Cookies, and Divinity!
These made great goodie bags for neighbors and friends :)



Christmas!

We woke up to a beautiful white wonderland outside.  My first white Christmas!  I was ecstatic - I love the snow and this was really our first big snowfall this winter. 

Thomas reading one of his stocking stuffers

Pull Aparts!


It was a simple Christmas this year as we stayed in Utah.  After some major sleeping in, we watched Christmas movies and ate good food (Thomas made a steak dinner)

The snow called for an afternoon walk!  It felt like we had the town to ourselves as we strolled through.  I love snow walks - I feel like I'm in a snow globe with the gentle falling snow.  







No comments:

Post a Comment