O'Falafel: I have been meaning to go to O'Falafel for the past couple years (ever since I heard about this place since returning from Jerusalem). But we don't venture up to Salt Lake often, and when we do, we usually go to The Pie (aka BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD). But ohhhh my. We should have started going to O'Falafel much sooner. The owner is actually from Jerusalem and has been cooking for years, so you can just imagine how authentic the food is and how it reminds me of my falafel lunches in the old city that I ate almost daily on my study abroad. We split a falafel and shawarma, and we most definitely will be going back!
Shawarma (lamb)
DanceSport:
DanceSport: my sister, brother in law, and nephew came down for the national dancesport competition. It was fun to watch all the competitions and brought me back to my old dancing days!
I of course had to bring my sister by Sodalicious to indulge in their hot lava and sugar cookies.
St Patrick's Day
I made Sodalicious knock off cookies for St. Patty's day
Green snacks!
Friends over for a green dinner! We had bbq ranch chicken wraps (and in green wraps too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment