"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Friday, February 28, 2014

February Highlights

BYU Ballet - Swan Lake.  It's become somewhat of a little tradition for us to go to BYU's ballet every February. 

2011 - Cinderella (no picture :( unfortunately) 

2012 - Snow Queen

2013 - Sleeping Beauty



Hot Chocolate Dash for work! 100% of proceeds went to charity :)

Working the water station!

Our monthly lego mini figures!

Valentine cookies...hehe

New Legos sets!

Valentines from my Valentine :)

Nicer weather = more hiking!



My new addiction: SODALICIOUS.  Soooo yummy. The sugar cookies are the BOMB and so is their "hot lava" - a thick European dark hot chocolate.  We have spent WAY too much money there recently, but it's so addicting! 


Since I can't stop eating their cookies, I found a copy cat recipe online! It tastes pretty similar and then I can eat as many as I want! Here's the recipe: http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2014/02/swig-sugar-cookies.html



No comments:

Post a Comment