"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Foam meets Sacramento


 Once again, another event has come and gone! We were in Sacramento for a 2 day event just a couple weeks ago.  It was hot.  But one of our most successful events this year! 2,700 people signed up!

The venue had beautiful sunsets. I couldn't resist snapping a shot. 

Packet pickup!

Ready....GO!




Our newest obstacle: the Death Drop. 3 stories high + 150 feet long + over 1,000 pounds + a pain to set up + free fall/slide = everyone's favorite obstacle at our event.  
It really is fun.  AND I am a little proud to say that I was the first to go down backwards! 



Fun teams

Event morning:

 Event evening: 


Our attractive feet at the end of a loooong day.  Yeah, I've still got those tan lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment