"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Foam & Home

Thomas and I drove to Washington a couple weeks ago for my job.  The first part of the trip was work work work for me!  2,600 people signed up for the Seattle 5k Foam Fest!  I was very pleased with how the event went.  After the event, I joined Thomas and spent time with our families. 

Quilbert keeping Thomas and I company on the looong drive

Finally back to moisture, green trees, and clean air!

Setting up for the Seattle 5k Foam Fest.  Check out our cool cargo net!

Race day

People love dressing up for events like this:

Nicole came and ran at my event!


Thomas and I had the pleasure of riding Seattle's newest attraction: the 175 ft. tall Ferris Wheel!

The Sound is beautiful



Some views from the ride:




You never know what you'll find at Ye Old Curiosity Shop!


Romance at Red Robins on the Waterfront

Visiting with my darling niece! 

An early b-day dinner with my sisters.  They spoil me - I got tons of watermelon stuff for my kitchen!


Susie gave me these adorable salt and pepper shakers!

My mom still makes me b-day cakes.  This is by far the prettiest cake I have ever had!


It's so nice our families live just across the sound, which means we get to take the ferry quite often when we're home

This is where we spent our Fourth of July

Getting ready for the annual "boat parade"





Ain't he handsome ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment