This past week I was in Reno for work putting on the 5k Foam Fest event. I wasn't the main event coordinator for this event, but I was over all the volunteers/staffing and additional support. The event went fantastically! But honestly, we are all a bit relieved it's over. 8+ months of planning into one day! There were 1,800 people at the event with about 15 obstacles. I will be going to Seattle in just a few weeks to do another one!
Walking the strip - which was literally two blocks.
I named this little rascal Knobby - he broke into someone's sandwich bag, along with being the culprit for all these peanut packages lying everywhere. We thought people were littering big time, but no, it was Knobby.
Event day:
The kids foam pit
50 ft. slip n slide
Steph and I at the event!
I got this team's pic for Thomas, as I know he'd approve:
When I returned home, Thomas made dinner: steak, corn, and garlic parmesan fries...mmm
My milk stache man...
Quilly!
We got Quilbert a nice little wheel (hedgies run about 3 miles per night). He is still getting the hang of it! He's so cute! He looks like he has little Sonic legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment