"life itself is the most wonderful fairytale"
-hans christian anderson

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Beard is Back.

Clearly, the beard is back. And looking good as ever.


I gave in and bought Easter lilies - they are just so darn pretty, and smell divine! I bought them in memory of Dad - because he loved lilies and always bought some for my mom every year. I also think of them as a symbol of this holiday - to me they sort of look like trumpets, which make me think of Angels trumpeting the glorious day of our Savior's resurrection.


If Thomas and I were candy, we would be peeps.


The cute picnic basket that I got from my sister Susie!


It was a lovely day indeed.

No picnic seems complete without Jones.

Egg salad sandwiches seemed very appropriate for the occasion.


Olive you.

Remember how mom says not to play with your food? Well, we still do.

Fruit Salad - forkless style :/

Peeps are just so cute. That's why I bite off the head first.

Happy Easter!

-Ninja Turtle and Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment